Information for Second Shooters
Our associate photographer will call you approximately 2 days before the wedding to talk through the run sheet.
You are required to shoot with a dual card capable camera. Set the cards to record separately, RAW + RAW. Please ensure you are shooting on “pro” high speed cards.
Please sync camera to iphone time before shooting.
We aim to shoot 8GB per hour (roughly 200-250 images per hour).
When in doubt, just keep shooting.
Lots of candid photos of guests, family and the bridal party.
Check out our latest work posted to our blog for inspiration- www.figtreepictures.com/blog
- Details: suit jacket, rings, shoes, tie, groomsmen gifts, accessories etc. Photograph details separately and grouped together
- Groom and groomsmen getting ready e.g. ties, putting shoes on, jackets, cufflinks
- Groom on his own (full length, and portraits)
- Groom with each groomsman
- All boys together (good to do this before the ceremony, and then again on location).
- Each groomsman on their own
- Photos of the groom with any family members prior to the ceremony while getting ready
- Set up shots – close up shots of any details/flowers, varied wide shots
- Candids of guests arriving and groom greeting guests
- Groom with groomsmen waiting for the bride. Candid and formal.
- A photo of each couple, family, or person before the ceremony starts. Walk up to each couple and ask if you can get a photo of them. There is generally 20 minutes allowed in the run sheet for this.
- Set up shots – varied wide room shots from different angles.
- Close up detail photos of place settings, details and anything of interest.
- Cake photos.
- Card/gift table.
- Location photos of where the reception is (i.e if there is a view).
**This is in addition to the normal photos that you would take over the course of the day **
Before departing from the wedding please hand one set of cards to your associate photographer. From there the associate photographer will download a copy of your images to a hard drive, before returning both your cards and the hard drive to Figtree. Once received we will download your images and have your cards back to you within 14 days.