We’d love to shoot an engagement session with you! Here are a few points about our engagement sessions to get things started.
- We shoot mainly on the Gold Coast/Tweed Coast (Northern NSW) where we’re based. If you’ve got a location or backdrop that you’re after, please let us know (e.g. beach, forest, field). Or, we’ll happily recommend somewhere!
- We generally book our engagement sessions on a weekday, as our photographers are usually out shooting weddings on the weekends.
- We start shooting from approximately 1 hour before sunset, sometimes earlier depending on the chosen location. For example, if the sunset is due for 5:30pm we’ll meet you at the arranged spot at 4:30pm.
- Wear something that makes you feel comfortable and confident. Patterns, prints and logos can be distracting sometimes so try to remember – less can be more! For men, we recommend long pants if you’re comfortable as well. In saying all of this – it doesn’t matter what you wear at the end of the day, let your relationship and the surrounds be the focus!
- We aim to deliver your gallery within two weeks of the shoot.
You can read more about why an engagement session is a great idea here!