Information for Second Shooters
We aim to shoot 8GB per hour (roughly 200-250 images per hour).
When in doubt, just keep shooting.
Lots of candid photos of guests, family and the bridal party.
- Details: suit jacket, rings, shoes, tie, groomsmen gifts, accessories etc. Photograph details separately and grouped together
- Groom and groomsmen getting ready e.g. ties, putting shoes on, jackets, cufflinks
- Groom on his own (full length, and portraits)
- Groom with each groomsman
- All boys together (good to do this before the ceremony, and then again on location).
- Each groomsman on their own
- Photos of the groom with any family members prior to the ceremony while getting ready
- Set up shots – close up shots of any details/flowers, varied wide shots
- Candids of guests arriving and groom greeting guests
- Groom with groomsmen waiting for the bride. Candid and formal.
- A photo of each couple, family, or person before the ceremony starts. Walk up to each couple and ask if you can get a photo of them. There is generally 20 minutes allowed in the run sheet for this.
- Set up shots – varied wide room shots from different angles.
- Close up detail photos of place settings, details and anything of interest.
- Cake photos.
- Card/gift table.
- Location photos of where the reception is (i.e if there is a view).
**This is in addition to the normal photos that you would take over the course of the day **