Figtree Wedding Photography Next Steps
FIGTREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY NEXT STEPS
1. Once you have decided that you would like Figtree Wedding Photography to capture your day, we will send you a quote via email. This quote will detail your package inclusions, and confirm the date of your booking. Once you are happy with the quote you can choose to ‘accept’ this online to lock it in. This will then prompt our online system to send you a contract, deposit invoice, and a booking form. All of these components need to be completed with 7 days to finalise the booking.
2. You can fill out the booking form online, e-sign your contract and then pay your deposit invoice.
3. Feel free to stay in touch with us, and add yourself to our Facebook & Instagram pages to keep up to date with other weddings.
4. 30 days prior to the wedding day, you will be sent an invoice for the outstanding amount. As well as a final information sheet for you to complete and return.
5. 14 days prior to the wedding day we require a run sheet from you as well as your completed final information form. Please email this all to email@example.com.
6. 7-14 days prior to the wedding a final meeting will be arranged to go through the finalised run sheet, and any last minute details. This can be done by phone, skype or in person.
7. In the days leading up to the wedding a phone catch up will be arranged by your photographer to go through any last minute changes, and to confirm all the details.
On the day it is time to relax, and enjoy. We will take care of documenting your day.
Your photos will then be ready for collection in 6-8 weeks (this can be up to 10 weeks in peak wedding seasons).
If you need more information about the Figtree Wedding Photography Next Steps, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the studio on 02 6674 0610.
Figtree Wedding Photography is a boutique Wedding Photography studio based a hop skip and a jump from both Byron Bay and the Gold Coast. We specialise in photographing beautiful Weddings in Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and Brisbane. We also travel nationally and internationally to photograph weddings, so you can ask us for a customised quote on your destination Wedding using our contact page.