Figtree Wedding Photography Next Steps
FIGTREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY NEXT STEPS
1. Once you have decided that you would like Figtree Wedding Photography to capture your day, we will send you a quote via email. This quote will detail your package inclusions, and confirm the date of your booking. Once you are happy with the quote you can choose to ‘accept’ this online to lock it in. This will then prompt our online system to send you a contract, deposit invoice, and a booking form. All of these components need to be completed with 7 days to finalise the booking.
2. You can fill out the booking form online, e-sign your contract and then pay your deposit invoice.
3. Feel free to stay in touch with us, and add yourself to our Facebook & Instagram pages to keep up to date with other weddings.
4. 6-8 weeks prior to the wedding day, we will contact you to get started with planning and send you an online questionnaire which we ask you to complete once you have finalised your venue timings (no later than one month before the wedding).
5. 30 days prior to the wedding day, we require your completed online questionnaire and venue run sheet so we can plan your photography timings for the day.
6. 30 days prior to the wedding day, you will be sent an invoice for the outstanding amount.
7. About 7 days prior to the wedding day, we will arrange for you to have a phone catch up with your photographer to have a chat and go through the finalised photography run sheet together.
8. Your wedding day! On the day it is time to relax, and enjoy. We will take care of documenting your day.
Your photos will then be ready in approximately 8 weeks (however this can be up to 12 weeks in peak wedding seasons).
If you need more information about the Figtree Wedding Photography Next Steps, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the studio on 02 6674 0610.
Figtree Wedding Photography is a boutique Wedding Photography studio based a hop skip and a jump from both Byron Bay and the Gold Coast. We specialise in photographing beautiful Weddings in Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and Brisbane. We also travel nationally and internationally to photograph weddings, so you can ask us for a customised quote on your destination Wedding using our contact page.