Introducing:: Brenden to the Figtree Team…
We are so excited over here at Figtree to introduce our Associate Photographer, Brenden to the team. He is awesome.
In 2013 Kristy photographed a stunning Boomerang Farm wedding, not knowing that the groom in front of the lens was in fact a well accomplished photographer himself. He kept that little detail a secret until the day was in full swing. Kristy and Brenden hit it off, and I guess you can say the rest is history. You can have a look at that very wedding from the Figtree archive here. He has been shooting with Figtree ever since that day.
A little bit about the man behind the lens…
– Studied a Bachelor of Photography majoring in Photojournalism at Griffith University, QLD College of Art
– Freelanced as a photojournalist for the New York Times
– Spent several years travelling the world on photojournalistic assignments, including to Burma & South America
– Contracted by the Japan Australia Foundation for the past 4 years to travel to Japan to photograph the Tsunami relief project
– The first two weddings he shot for Figtree were featured in Cosmo Bride & North Coast Weddings Magazine
– Did we mention he is awesome?
Brenden is nearly booked out in 2015 with 40 weddings on the go so far, so if you are still looking for an awesome photographer then get in touch. We are starting to take bookings for his 2016 calendar too.
“Brenden was not only the consummate professional in that he held it all together (despite an ant attack mid-ceremony), but the sweetest man. Meeting him was easy – he shared his talents and passions, listened to our ideas, and took them into account when helping to shape our day. Never obtrusive, but ever present, he captured the joy of our marriage perfectly. Now our beautiful memories hang on our walls and in albums, thanks to his glorious photographs”
– Tess + Kara (March 2015)
AS SEEN IN…